Skip to main content

WORK OUT >>>>> TO FIT IN <<<<<<.


So everything is in place, so your dress has been delivered already and its 2months to go. all preparation has been made and you are counting down months or weeks to say "I Do". Now what about your dress really?



It's very possible to gain some more pounds before that day and this might cause some inconvenience for you while wearing that beautiful gown. The last thing you need on your big day is to feel uncomfortable, you have to look smart and elegant in that beautiful dress to become the envy of your friends. To achieve this is simple, Work out to Fit in.

1. Register in the closest gymnasium near you and go for your work out consistently

OR

2. If you can discipline yourself, you need not visit the gym or get a trainer. Apart from your regular free or spot jogging, you can do some simple home fitness or flexibility exercise to increase your energy level and stamina as well as to keep you in shape. It's all about fitting firmly into your dress,
and if you ask me, to remain so afterwards...*lol*

Here are 25 fitness exercise obtained from "acefitness.org" to help you achieve this.



1. Supermans

Who doesn't want to think they have super powers?  Great stretch as well when you picture trying to touch the opposing walls with your fingers and toes.
  View Exercise »
Push-Up - American Council on Exercise

2. Push-up

The Push-up is an oldie but goodie.  You can modify intensity by changing hand placement.
 View Exercise »

3. Contralateral Limb Raises

Don’t let the name scare you – this is great for toning those troubling upper body areas.
  View Exercise »

4. Bent Knee Push-up

A great starting option if you struggle with the correct form using a full Push-Up.
  View Exercise »

5. Downward-facing Dog

Slow and controlled movement very important – wonderful calf stretch.
View Exercise »

6. Bent-Knee Sit-up / Crunches

Most people don’t know how to perform a proper sit-up/crunch – that is until now.  Core Power!
 View Exercise »

7. Push-up with Single-leg Raise

A great progression from a regular Push-Up but remember to keep proper form.
View Exercise »

8. Front Plank

This is harder than it looks!  Your back and abs will love you.
View Exercise »

9. Side Plank with Bent Knee

Great way to add in hips work without the need for any equipment other than your own body weight.
View Exercise »

10. Supine Reverse Crunches

Advanced crunch that targets the entire core region.  If you feel pain in your back – STOP.
  View Exercise »

11. Cobra

This is my “good morning, time to wake up” exercise – great way to get ready for a busy day.
   View Exercise »

12. Squat Jumps

A bit of heart rate work while working on total body movement.
  View Exercise »

13. Forward Lunge

If I could only do one leg exercise for the rest of my life, a lunge would be my choice.
 View Exercise »

14. Forward Lunge with Arm Drivers

Start with the regular lunge and work up to this advanced exercise hitting some core areas.
   View Exercise »

15. Glute Activation Lunges

Often missed, this Gluteus workout is the MAXIMUS.
  View Exercise »

16. Glute Bridge

Real people do yoga – and this is a great entry exercise to the power of slow and controlled movements.
   View Exercise »

17. Hip Rotations (Push-up Position)

I’ve always had problems finding a good hip exercise – do this before any push-up exercises so you can stabilize your body before fatigue.
View Exercise »

18. Side Lunge

Advanced in terms of needing to include some movement into what becomes a static pose.
   View Exercise »

19. Side Lying Hip Abduction

A common mistake is raising the leg too high in this exercise.  Small but effective movement.
   View Exercise »

20. Side Lying Hip Adduction

Even smaller movement than Abduction but equally important.
   View Exercise »

21. Side Plank (Modified)

Advanced exercise that brings together a combination of core exercises.  If you feel joint pain, STOP.
View Exercise »

22. Side Plank with Straight Leg

Don’t forget to breathe on this exercise – exhale on the exertion.
   View Exercise »

23. Single Leg Stand

I do this one while brushing my teeth in the morning – some call it crazy, I call it multi-tasking.
View Exercise »

24. Standing Calf Raises - Wall

My shins are my weak points, thus finding a great exercise like this to improve that area is important.
   View Exercise »

25. Supine Pelvic Tilts

May not look like an abdominal exercise, but you will feel the burn after a set of these.
  View Exercise »  


Good luck guys... 

Comments

  1. nice one dear... tell them to get in shape and remain in it ooo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol......sounds like a guy...but this goes to the guys as well...work out and build up too...lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! Its a GO! For me, thanks for the tips!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are welcome, Peace-Vanessa

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Wedding Announcer: Queen & Pst. Chris .O.

It's here again the season of love, weddings and marriage. It has been a lovely Royalty Blog year as we shared lovely photos and beautiful love stories from our Royal couples. The wedding I'm about to announce won't be any different from class and Royalty and just like me you too will love their pre-wedding photos, grinning from ear to ear..lol. Okay let's get right into it, where's my wedding bells?

Wedding Announcer: VeeBee2016 (Lovestory, Engagement, Photos, Wedding details)

Wedding bells! Wedding bells!! Wedding bells!!! It's been a longtime coming and I have eagerly waited for this day when I'll announce the wedding of this fantastic couple and tell their story. There's never a dull moment with this two; Veebee Squad So sensational gospel music minister Victoria Otabor popularly known as Veekezy is set to marry her heartthrob Bright Amazu on the 2nd of April 2016 (soft copy invite with details below) NB: Grab a bottle of sprite, or whatever you like as you take a journey into Veebees's world. You'll be smiling all the way. Okay enough said, oya let's go there. WHERE IT ALL STARTED (OUR LOVE STORY) Love is our transportation and forever is our Destination Groom : I couldn't mention one leaving the other. I could still remember that picture. It was the Display Picture of a friend on the Blackberry Messenger. In black skirts these ladies were and it seemed to me like it was their choir uniform. I loved mu

READY BUT STILL WAITING

I have something to say, hmmmmmmm, I have something to say.... Listen! Listen pay full attention for I have something to say...... Ehennnnnn so let me land. When I dropped my first note this year " Same wish-list as every year" it was focused on the unmarried young lady and this led me straight to my next thoughts which i'm about to share with you. You know I always like to look at the flip side of every story, so my focus is undoubtedly focused on the unmarried brothers. When I write I draw my inspiration/findings from real life everyday  people and experiences that everyone can relate with, it doesn't necessarily have to be about me but I clearly like to state my opinion on life issues as I see or perceive them. *wink* Now  Prince charming got it all working for him, a good family, a great job, a nice apartment, may or may not have a car, perfect gentle man, ladies man, and goes to church at le ast every sunday. He's mature and respectful, he's always