Skip to main content

Wedding Announcer: Queen & Pst. Chris .O.

It's here again the season of love, weddings and marriage. It has been a lovely Royalty Blog year as we shared lovely photos and beautiful love stories from our Royal couples. The wedding I'm about to announce won't be any different from class and Royalty and just like me you too will love their pre-wedding photos, grinning from ear to ear..lol. Okay let's get right into it, where's my wedding bells?
?

Wedding bells! Wedding bells!! Wedding bells!!!


Love Story -

He tells:

"Jesus said unto him, If thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believeth (Mark 9:23)".That was the Scripture I held on to when It was time for me to get my heartthrob. On that fateful Sunday I prayed to God that morning telling myself enough of living this bachelor's life and as I got to church Lo and Behold I saw this beautiful and gorgeously looking damsel created in God's image and likeness coming into church and I was so amazed (love strucked) that I almost forgot that I was in church hahahaha (my fathers house) After church service, I had to quickly do the needful (I quickly told my brother to call her outside the church) to woo her myself but she only smiled and calmly spoke to my mum when she came out. Even when I asked for her number she politely said "I don't have it off memory". That was when I knew she was not any normal or random kind of girl.

She was special and our first meet was just heavenly. From that very day I found the one whom my soul loves and cherishes. I hold her dear in my heart, cause we share together God’s blessings.
I am glad that I delighted myself in the Lord, and he gave me the desires of my heart(Queen), right in the house of God, the Lord established between us a friendship and companionship that is perfect and eternal. This union is God's idea and our hearts have found rest in this love.
Booboo You are my Honey Pie and it's Spiritual and don't forget I will always love you and be with you always till the end of time.





A bond of friendship and unending laughter


Out of Zion the perfection of beauty God hath shined



In the midst of the crowd, All we need its each other
She tells:

Our first meet was in the church but I didn't really take note of him then because his mum caught my heart. The incessant calls and getting to know him did the magic. I grew in love and was so fond of him without even knowing. He did something so crazy, which was going to meet my parents, telling them that he wants to marry me. That was so sweet but he hadn't popped the question, so that kept me wondering.

Even when I asked him why he came to see them he simply asked "Can't I come and greet them again?". I was so confused because my mum told me why he came. Exactly 12 days later, he booked my flight to WARRI and BOOM he proposed in Delta Mall. I was so shocked and I didn't believe I was getting married to an Angel, and my heartthrob. It's been from glory to glory with you baby. Obim I'll keep loving you and making you happy forever.


The proposal:

She said YES





And so the story continues with more beautiful memories waiting to be created. More photos after the cut.... Enjoy!

The rhythm on my lips the melodies in my heart

I'll stand with you & by your every dreams and goals


Somebody pinch me; "I've found a jewel" - "I've found a good man"

My Booboo

My Obim




Nothing really matters if you're not here to share it with




The beauty of life reflects in your smiles & I can stare all day


I'm daily ravished in your love

Wedding Details: 



Be our Guest.



Wishing this beautiful couple a very happy and blissful union. Feel free to congratulate them on the comment box.


Whose wedding will RB be announcing next?...... royalinzoe@gmail.com

Comments

  1. Congratulations. God bless your union. In Jesus' name

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Queen dear I pray that God establishes your new home

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats dear wish u a blessed home.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vinnmond yuyu Ejemole11 November 2016 at 07:53

    Wow congrats to you my beautiful people, may your Union be everlasting. Amen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow... I tap from this anointing

    ReplyDelete
  6. CELL LEADER, NWANNE ConGratuLaTION. NWANNE I WILL BE THERE LIVE AND DIRECT. AM HAPPY 4 YOU. God almighty will make your ceremony great.

    ReplyDelete
  7. CELL LEADER, NWANNE ConGratuLaTION. NWANNE I WILL BE THERE LIVE AND DIRECT. AM HAPPY 4 YOU. God almighty will make your ceremony great.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow.. congratulations to you sir

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Wedding Announcer: VeeBee2016 (Lovestory, Engagement, Photos, Wedding details)

Wedding bells! Wedding bells!! Wedding bells!!! It's been a longtime coming and I have eagerly waited for this day when I'll announce the wedding of this fantastic couple and tell their story. There's never a dull moment with this two; Veebee Squad So sensational gospel music minister Victoria Otabor popularly known as Veekezy is set to marry her heartthrob Bright Amazu on the 2nd of April 2016 (soft copy invite with details below) NB: Grab a bottle of sprite, or whatever you like as you take a journey into Veebees's world. You'll be smiling all the way. Okay enough said, oya let's go there. WHERE IT ALL STARTED (OUR LOVE STORY) Love is our transportation and forever is our Destination Groom : I couldn't mention one leaving the other. I could still remember that picture. It was the Display Picture of a friend on the Blackberry Messenger. In black skirts these ladies were and it seemed to me like it was their choir uniform. I loved mu

READY BUT STILL WAITING

I have something to say, hmmmmmmm, I have something to say.... Listen! Listen pay full attention for I have something to say...... Ehennnnnn so let me land. When I dropped my first note this year " Same wish-list as every year" it was focused on the unmarried young lady and this led me straight to my next thoughts which i'm about to share with you. You know I always like to look at the flip side of every story, so my focus is undoubtedly focused on the unmarried brothers. When I write I draw my inspiration/findings from real life everyday  people and experiences that everyone can relate with, it doesn't necessarily have to be about me but I clearly like to state my opinion on life issues as I see or perceive them. *wink* Now  Prince charming got it all working for him, a good family, a great job, a nice apartment, may or may not have a car, perfect gentle man, ladies man, and goes to church at le ast every sunday. He's mature and respectful, he's always