Skip to main content

READY BUT STILL WAITING

I have something to say, hmmmmmmm, I have something to say.... Listen! Listen pay full attention for I have something to say......

Ehennnnnn so let me land. When I dropped my first note this year " Same wish-list as every year" it was focused on the unmarried young lady and this led me straight to my next thoughts which i'm about to share with you. You know I always like to look at the flip side of every story, so my focus is undoubtedly focused on the unmarried brothers. When I write I draw my inspiration/findings from real life everyday  people and experiences that everyone can relate with, it doesn't necessarily have to be about me but I clearly like to state my opinion on life issues as I see or perceive them. *wink*


Now Prince charming got it all working for him, a good family, a great job, a nice apartment, may or may not have a car, perfect gentle man, ladies man, and goes to church at least every sunday. He's mature and respectful, he's always together and knows how to mind his business, He can be at home all by himself throughout a public holiday, His voice is sweet, gentle, appealing and his words are gracious, always soul lifting. He's quick to say thank you, I'm sorry, you look good, I have missed you and all the nice compliments. The ladies at his estate where he lives  tries hard to get his attention especially at the realization of his single status. He does his chores just well, cooks and cleans and he's doing just fine at it. Prince charming is an all together guy, at work he is always looking clean, sharp and smart. With well polished shoes, bright coloured socks, matching cufflinks, nice perfume, he's good to go. He doesn't always wear a suit or a tie but he's always presentable. He's focused with his work, opinionated, witty, intelligent, goal oriented, team player and the best choice to be carried along for a company's presentation. He's always in a relaxed mood on fridays and knows how and when to play or give himself a treat either by himself or with his friends male or female. The ladies at work loves him too.

Even in church he's greatly admired by the sisters especially when they see a fine young man who seem to have everything going for him, just worshipping God without any care. He's got quite some female friends too, some really close that everyone thought something was going on but apparently 'nothing' or they simply didn't work out.
At the beginning of each year, mama, close relatives and friends always have the feeling like yeah! Prince is definitely gonna do it this year but many 'Happy New Years' have come and gone to their disappointment. He's the perfect friend that comes to mind for a bestman or grooms'man role the next time a buddy is about to tie the knot but everyone is tired of asking him if he's next in line, because he'll just smile and say "yes oooo"

Hey hey!! snap out of it my lady, stop drolling over the image I have painted for you. But I want to believe as you read through, some names and probably some faces that matches the above listed character came to mind. This is because they are real guys like this out there and I can't seem to wrap my head around why such young men should remain unmarried for a long time. It is erroneousy believed that these kind of men are predominantly flirts. Can this be true, or is it always true, I beg to differ. Some of them in my opinion just have selection problem, or are looking for the perfect woman to fit their lifestyle or are just too much to handle that a lady can not stay with them for long talk more of tie the knots. In the case of the unmarried lady, she's a bit helpless as she can't marry herself but for an "okay" guy who looks or seem ready what could be stopping him, what really is the reason for this delay, especially when ladies are fallen over themselves just to get their attention. Only the brothers can sincerely open up and tell us why most"okay" guys stay unmarried for a long time.

Written by Royal-David Igbinedion

Comments

  1. Fantastic sister royal. Amazing and true. Good job

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Samuel, thought you had an answer for me tho

      Delete
  2. Excellent Read....Cant seem to fathom, maybethere's something special they are waiting for? Only God knows....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My sister the thing tire me ooo. Thanks dear

      Delete
  3. sometimes,those brothers are not flirts or too difficult to handle, in Life, there's just a way tins tend to go for some people, eg, some people get married and after 9 months they give birth, while some others after 10 years are still looking for a baby, some people, just after NYSC, they get a job, while some others could be as long as 5 years to get a job, is the same tin for marriage, i know some guys who really wants to get married and just for some reason, it hasn't just happened. i still know a guys till today, he's almost 35, he's gud in his job, gud in keeping his house, has a car, but dont know how to win a lady heart. funny enough, he even have alot of females frnd and yet dont know how to convert 1 of those frnd to a bride. these are people i know 1 on 1, also when a guy is an introvert, is an issue when it comes to wining a lady heart. and ladies too, stop stressing us, u are intrested and yet, u wont say yes to d guy-lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol....Amos ooo. Thanks for your input and deep too. For your friend who can not woo and win a lady,send him to me for 3days training....lol he'll be marked by March.

      Delete
    2. My dear, is not just about 1 person, I use to be like dt (don't want to say still like dt cos I believe I have started my change). Is well and we are marvelously help of God. 1 more tin, most times those we like don't want us and is those we don't like that want us- is just a mystery I am yet to understand.

      Delete
    3. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  4. Lool....well honestly i can only talk for myself,. Not for anyone. For me its an inside out thing..Praaaaay!!!! B4 u get married...lool. thats what an old man once said. So ...i'm praying. I rly believe in prayer. Lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahaha Thanks Michael, ehen will the prayer end so you can see and receive answers oo

      Delete
  5. An interesting topic that got me accessing a whole lot of things personally, and quite a number of faces featured on my mind reading this, including my humble self... 

    However, I'd like to reiterate what #Amos said in his post "Those brothers ain't flirts" even though some are. ‎

    You know something; Life is more than A B C & 1 2 3; It's more than Paint drawings & Digital pictures. Unless you are a Psychic, a P.I or have some sort of Super abilities, you can only get to know a person based on how much of themselves they allow u access.
    Coming to my points, For some it could be a decision reached as a result of ...‎
    (1)Previously failed relationship(s) resulting in trust issues‎
    (2) Challenges experienced either financially, emotionally or health wise.
    (3) A set Goal not yet achieved.‎
    (4) Inability to choose from a long list of GFs.

    *Whilst 1, 2 and 3 seem to be the issue in most cases, 4 is hardly a challenge because it ain't hard for a guy to identify a lady he can spend the rest of his life with; He would sure be way in love with her on a higher scale when compared with other ladies in his life if there was ever a love measuring meter.  ‎

    After all being said, I'd enjoin all single "Okay Guys" out there to Pray and Watch before asking any lady the big question "WILL YOU MARRY"; cos for some of us marriage isn't a thing we take a walk from when challenges arise. So we need God's guidaince in making the right choice, even though it's hard to listen to God when sensual affections/emotions are already involved.‎

    Have a lovely day folks.‎

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. GBAM! Nicely put Peace. Thanks for your answers.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Wedding Announcer: Queen & Pst. Chris .O.

It's here again the season of love, weddings and marriage. It has been a lovely Royalty Blog year as we shared lovely photos and beautiful love stories from our Royal couples. The wedding I'm about to announce won't be any different from class and Royalty and just like me you too will love their pre-wedding photos, grinning from ear to ear..lol. Okay let's get right into it, where's my wedding bells?

Wedding Announcer: VeeBee2016 (Lovestory, Engagement, Photos, Wedding details)

Wedding bells! Wedding bells!! Wedding bells!!! It's been a longtime coming and I have eagerly waited for this day when I'll announce the wedding of this fantastic couple and tell their story. There's never a dull moment with this two; Veebee Squad So sensational gospel music minister Victoria Otabor popularly known as Veekezy is set to marry her heartthrob Bright Amazu on the 2nd of April 2016 (soft copy invite with details below) NB: Grab a bottle of sprite, or whatever you like as you take a journey into Veebees's world. You'll be smiling all the way. Okay enough said, oya let's go there. WHERE IT ALL STARTED (OUR LOVE STORY) Love is our transportation and forever is our Destination Groom : I couldn't mention one leaving the other. I could still remember that picture. It was the Display Picture of a friend on the Blackberry Messenger. In black skirts these ladies were and it seemed to me like it was their choir uniform. I loved mu