Skip to main content

WHAT ABOUT A NIGERIAN COLOUR WEDDING THEME


Weddings have gone past the traditional way of having it, In recent times wedding ceremonies has become very fashionable with creative ideas, style and embellishment. This is seen from the wedding theme, to the wedding attires, colours and decorations. We have the Christmas wedding Theme, Las Vegas wedding Theme etc; whatever, just name it, imagine it and have it depending on what you love and want.

Having a Nigeria colour wedding theme, hence flying the colours of the Nigerian flag may not be a bad idea too. You can have the bride's maids as well as your guest appear in green and white, the designs are beautiful and endless.




You can even use the colours for your bouquet and also have it styled into your wedding dress, but its advisable to use more of the white fabric with a touch of green fabric, ribbons or stones for emphasis. Totally not a bad idea.
 


Your maid of honour is not left out too.


The groom can also have a touch of green in his attire, a white shirt green tie, bow tie, sash, pocket square, boutonniere or other accessories to compliment the theme. Or simply get creative with the colours.



You can also have your center piece decor with a mix of green and white. It could be either green or white  fabric, lightening, or simply using a garden or a fine field to have nature's green vegetation and colouring as a part of your decor. I love nature...totally agreeable, you may want to start considering the Nigerian colour wedding theme.


Green and white are both beautiful colours they represent fruitfulness, nature's green vegetation and purity. I want to say congratulations to all Nigerians as we celebrate our independence today. Only Nigerians can change Nigeria, lets make it better than we met it, Nigeria @ 53 Cheers y'all

Comments

  1. Happy to know about this Nigerian themed wedding. Few weeks ago, booked one of the graceful NYC venues for arranging my best friend’s bachelor party. Invited all our friends for this party and had a lovely party there with them.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Wedding Announcer: Queen & Pst. Chris .O.

It's here again the season of love, weddings and marriage. It has been a lovely Royalty Blog year as we shared lovely photos and beautiful love stories from our Royal couples. The wedding I'm about to announce won't be any different from class and Royalty and just like me you too will love their pre-wedding photos, grinning from ear to ear..lol. Okay let's get right into it, where's my wedding bells?

Wedding Announcer: VeeBee2016 (Lovestory, Engagement, Photos, Wedding details)

Wedding bells! Wedding bells!! Wedding bells!!! It's been a longtime coming and I have eagerly waited for this day when I'll announce the wedding of this fantastic couple and tell their story. There's never a dull moment with this two; Veebee Squad So sensational gospel music minister Victoria Otabor popularly known as Veekezy is set to marry her heartthrob Bright Amazu on the 2nd of April 2016 (soft copy invite with details below) NB: Grab a bottle of sprite, or whatever you like as you take a journey into Veebees's world. You'll be smiling all the way. Okay enough said, oya let's go there. WHERE IT ALL STARTED (OUR LOVE STORY) Love is our transportation and forever is our Destination Groom : I couldn't mention one leaving the other. I could still remember that picture. It was the Display Picture of a friend on the Blackberry Messenger. In black skirts these ladies were and it seemed to me like it was their choir uniform. I loved mu

READY BUT STILL WAITING

I have something to say, hmmmmmmm, I have something to say.... Listen! Listen pay full attention for I have something to say...... Ehennnnnn so let me land. When I dropped my first note this year " Same wish-list as every year" it was focused on the unmarried young lady and this led me straight to my next thoughts which i'm about to share with you. You know I always like to look at the flip side of every story, so my focus is undoubtedly focused on the unmarried brothers. When I write I draw my inspiration/findings from real life everyday  people and experiences that everyone can relate with, it doesn't necessarily have to be about me but I clearly like to state my opinion on life issues as I see or perceive them. *wink* Now  Prince charming got it all working for him, a good family, a great job, a nice apartment, may or may not have a car, perfect gentle man, ladies man, and goes to church at le ast every sunday. He's mature and respectful, he's always