Skip to main content

I'M MY OWN LOVER


I am tall, dark, rich, handsome, quite young, with a good job, a nice car, and I live in a fabulous apartment, you can call it my own heaven, I've got the money but not to throw around....what more could a decent girl want from a decent man?......you ask yourself in your head. Well brother your thoughts are coming out loud that I can even hear them. The issue is not what the lady isn't seeing but its actually what you are seeing. I think you are seeing too much of yourself,  behind all those I am an Okay guy or Mr Right guy bragadocious thoughts, I hear some pride and maybe arrogance and it just tells me you are your own lover.

Okay Sisi you have been wondering when your big day will come, when you'll have Royalty Okasions plan your wedding, but they all never seem to proposed. Have you asked yourself why?  this is your forth relationship and he too is acting strange, may likely leave like the previous three. You are blaming everyone else but yourself. He cheated on me with my friend, he is too ruling and demanding Gosh! I got angry and walked away, he never called me back, what are my to do, beg him...no way! what does he take me for.....like am begging for a date. It's fine we've all heard you and I'm sure you heard yourself too,  same problem, you are your own lover. 

I'm my own lover? You see its good to acknowledge and celebrate yourself, your  various success and achievements in life but do this with care, esle you now think you are too good for your date or someone. The girls aren't coming or are always running away because all through the date you spent time talking about how successful you have been and almost intimidated them with your cv of your success  story, that she didn't know how to begin talking about herself. She may find your profile too high for her status and later draws back and you are wondering why. Oh you thought you put up a good show that should have impressed her....hehehehehe. 

My lady, you are not really the problem, but you are at the same time. A man wants to be honoured, wants to be respected, they couldn't put up with your character and then found the easiest and most minimal excuse to walk out of your life. Maybe your friend was also a route.  And I must say this, ladies try to give out that same thing you want from a man, if he offends you and apologises  why don't you reciprocrate when the ball its on your court. It doesn't matter, who says yes ma to you at work, you have to drop all those egocentric attitude and be a homely lady for what is worth to your man. Know that I am not judging you but that I'm also talking to myself as I write.

Personally I measure my sucess especially when its target based and encourage myself to do more, but not a lover of self. If you don't treat this decaying attitude as good/perfect as you think you are, you might aswell be your own lover and then lonely. Do not be like the rich man in the bible who looked at his success , thought he had arrived and pride grew in his heart, that same night his soul was required of him. Once you really love someone, you don't compete with them, you drop everything you think you are or have and just love. Love its for two don't hold back,  be free, make room for your partners excesses and you might just be the next on our wedding list...yeah you...*wink*

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Wedding Announcer: Queen & Pst. Chris .O.

It's here again the season of love, weddings and marriage. It has been a lovely Royalty Blog year as we shared lovely photos and beautiful love stories from our Royal couples. The wedding I'm about to announce won't be any different from class and Royalty and just like me you too will love their pre-wedding photos, grinning from ear to ear..lol. Okay let's get right into it, where's my wedding bells?

Wedding Announcer: VeeBee2016 (Lovestory, Engagement, Photos, Wedding details)

Wedding bells! Wedding bells!! Wedding bells!!! It's been a longtime coming and I have eagerly waited for this day when I'll announce the wedding of this fantastic couple and tell their story. There's never a dull moment with this two; Veebee Squad So sensational gospel music minister Victoria Otabor popularly known as Veekezy is set to marry her heartthrob Bright Amazu on the 2nd of April 2016 (soft copy invite with details below) NB: Grab a bottle of sprite, or whatever you like as you take a journey into Veebees's world. You'll be smiling all the way. Okay enough said, oya let's go there. WHERE IT ALL STARTED (OUR LOVE STORY) Love is our transportation and forever is our Destination Groom : I couldn't mention one leaving the other. I could still remember that picture. It was the Display Picture of a friend on the Blackberry Messenger. In black skirts these ladies were and it seemed to me like it was their choir uniform. I loved mu

READY BUT STILL WAITING

I have something to say, hmmmmmmm, I have something to say.... Listen! Listen pay full attention for I have something to say...... Ehennnnnn so let me land. When I dropped my first note this year " Same wish-list as every year" it was focused on the unmarried young lady and this led me straight to my next thoughts which i'm about to share with you. You know I always like to look at the flip side of every story, so my focus is undoubtedly focused on the unmarried brothers. When I write I draw my inspiration/findings from real life everyday  people and experiences that everyone can relate with, it doesn't necessarily have to be about me but I clearly like to state my opinion on life issues as I see or perceive them. *wink* Now  Prince charming got it all working for him, a good family, a great job, a nice apartment, may or may not have a car, perfect gentle man, ladies man, and goes to church at le ast every sunday. He's mature and respectful, he's always