Skip to main content

DORIS SIMEON NOW IN THE GAME OF MARRIED MEN

Culled from chat 212 news

 
Report - Dog eat dog is the name of the game in the entertainment industry in Nigeria as some of the ladies often go to battle with themselves in the dirty game of cheating. You just can’t afford to support anyone or take sides with one of these ladies as the good wife you are taking sides with might just be getting screwed by another woman’s husband secretly… As such, we are not taking the latest gist in town about actress Doris Simeon with the pinch of salt. 

Doris has been lonely for sometime now courtesy of her husband, Daniel Ademinokan, dumping her for fellow actress and mother of two kids, Stella Damasus, under controversial circumstances. Many had thought that Doris would move on and settle down with a single guy since she is still kind of young but that doesn’t seem to be the case. We learnt Doris is now “enjoying” herself with a rich Newspaper Editor, who is married with children and some say the man’s wife has already gotten wind of the amorous affair. She is said to be planning a “surprise” for Doris and her husband in one of their usual hot-spot. If true, we hope Doris Simeon will end this ‘drama’ before it causes her more trouble.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wedding Announcer: Queen & Pst. Chris .O.

It's here again the season of love, weddings and marriage. It has been a lovely Royalty Blog year as we shared lovely photos and beautiful love stories from our Royal couples. The wedding I'm about to announce won't be any different from class and Royalty and just like me you too will love their pre-wedding photos, grinning from ear to ear..lol. Okay let's get right into it, where's my wedding bells?

Wedding Announcer: VeeBee2016 (Lovestory, Engagement, Photos, Wedding details)

Wedding bells! Wedding bells!! Wedding bells!!! It's been a longtime coming and I have eagerly waited for this day when I'll announce the wedding of this fantastic couple and tell their story. There's never a dull moment with this two; Veebee Squad So sensational gospel music minister Victoria Otabor popularly known as Veekezy is set to marry her heartthrob Bright Amazu on the 2nd of April 2016 (soft copy invite with details below) NB: Grab a bottle of sprite, or whatever you like as you take a journey into Veebees's world. You'll be smiling all the way. Okay enough said, oya let's go there. WHERE IT ALL STARTED (OUR LOVE STORY) Love is our transportation and forever is our Destination Groom : I couldn't mention one leaving the other. I could still remember that picture. It was the Display Picture of a friend on the Blackberry Messenger. In black skirts these ladies were and it seemed to me like it was their choir uniform. I loved mu

READY BUT STILL WAITING

I have something to say, hmmmmmmm, I have something to say.... Listen! Listen pay full attention for I have something to say...... Ehennnnnn so let me land. When I dropped my first note this year " Same wish-list as every year" it was focused on the unmarried young lady and this led me straight to my next thoughts which i'm about to share with you. You know I always like to look at the flip side of every story, so my focus is undoubtedly focused on the unmarried brothers. When I write I draw my inspiration/findings from real life everyday  people and experiences that everyone can relate with, it doesn't necessarily have to be about me but I clearly like to state my opinion on life issues as I see or perceive them. *wink* Now  Prince charming got it all working for him, a good family, a great job, a nice apartment, may or may not have a car, perfect gentle man, ladies man, and goes to church at le ast every sunday. He's mature and respectful, he's always