Skip to main content

HAPPY NEW YEAR R'BERS - HERE'S WHAT IS NEW



Congratulations dear Royalty Bloggers. Thank God we made it together. Thank you all for your consistent loyalty and followership especially to those who participated one way or the other. A very special thank you to all our writers, editors and proof-readers.

This year promises to be exciting with lots of new things, inspiring notes and articles, wedding event news, updates, what's trending in the industry, inspiring notes & articles, more lifestyle news and stories, etc., unfolding as the days turn into week, and weeks to month.

Apart from our daily updates and wedding/event news as it comes, below is our weekly calender Columns including a new column to inspire you this year.

i. Mondays - (RB AFS) Royalty Blog African Fashion & Style: Here we display stylish and fashionable people's pics, where they rock the African prints & fabric with total glam.
Ensure you participate 100% this year, send in your photos and details to royalinzoe@gmail.com

ii. Wednesday- (My FMC) My favorite Makeover Collection: As women often like good make-up and always seek to improve on it, I share with you my favourite of all the makeover faces I came across and collected that week. In addition to this, I will be giving you beauty tips also on this column.

iii. Friday - Window Shopping: We take you to a bridal world, where you can view/window shop online, some of the best wedding outfits and accessories for both men and women and if you desire to have any we can direct you to the retailers.

                 - Sincerely Q - (NEW): Introducing for the first time a new column, A young and expiring writer, Quincy will be sharing inspiring notes on relationships, general lifestyle etc. On her column every friday, its going to be very interactive as she is very ready to ask you thoughts provoking questions, answer your questions, guide and advise you.
NB: This is different from my regular or any other writer's articles that can come to you at any time or day. We would also appreciate your comments and participation.

iv. Any Time & Day - Wedding Bells/Featured Weddings: This can come up at any point in time. Royalty Blog announces up coming wedding events (with pre-wedding photos, love story, engagement story etc.) either Royalty Okasions' weddings or from any other organizers. The weddings and their activities such as their engagement parties, bridal shower, Bachelor's party, Traditional marriage etc. are also featured. Call +2348086920788 or send a mail to royalinzoe@gmail.com to learn how to feature your wedding or that of your sibling or friend.

Keep tab with Royalty Blog because we are set for a great year.

WORDS OF WISDOM

I believe you all had received the theme of the year in your various churches. That you received a wonderful theme, whatever it is, doesn't mean the year will be wonderful for you. The year is inanimate, it comes with nothing,it brings nothing but it only produces for you, what you give it. 

It's January already, start executing all your plans now, eliminate procastination from your character this year and gear up for a great fight in 2015. Remember the end of a thing should be better than the beginning. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wedding Announcer: Queen & Pst. Chris .O.

It's here again the season of love, weddings and marriage. It has been a lovely Royalty Blog year as we shared lovely photos and beautiful love stories from our Royal couples. The wedding I'm about to announce won't be any different from class and Royalty and just like me you too will love their pre-wedding photos, grinning from ear to ear..lol. Okay let's get right into it, where's my wedding bells?

READY BUT STILL WAITING

I have something to say, hmmmmmmm, I have something to say.... Listen! Listen pay full attention for I have something to say...... Ehennnnnn so let me land. When I dropped my first note this year " Same wish-list as every year" it was focused on the unmarried young lady and this led me straight to my next thoughts which i'm about to share with you. You know I always like to look at the flip side of every story, so my focus is undoubtedly focused on the unmarried brothers. When I write I draw my inspiration/findings from real life everyday  people and experiences that everyone can relate with, it doesn't necessarily have to be about me but I clearly like to state my opinion on life issues as I see or perceive them. *wink* Now  Prince charming got it all working for him, a good family, a great job, a nice apartment, may or may not have a car, perfect gentle man, ladies man, and goes to church at le ast every sunday. He's mature and respectful, he's always

Wedding Announcer: VeeBee2016 (Lovestory, Engagement, Photos, Wedding details)

Wedding bells! Wedding bells!! Wedding bells!!! It's been a longtime coming and I have eagerly waited for this day when I'll announce the wedding of this fantastic couple and tell their story. There's never a dull moment with this two; Veebee Squad So sensational gospel music minister Victoria Otabor popularly known as Veekezy is set to marry her heartthrob Bright Amazu on the 2nd of April 2016 (soft copy invite with details below) NB: Grab a bottle of sprite, or whatever you like as you take a journey into Veebees's world. You'll be smiling all the way. Okay enough said, oya let's go there. WHERE IT ALL STARTED (OUR LOVE STORY) Love is our transportation and forever is our Destination Groom : I couldn't mention one leaving the other. I could still remember that picture. It was the Display Picture of a friend on the Blackberry Messenger. In black skirts these ladies were and it seemed to me like it was their choir uniform. I loved mu