Skip to main content

WHAT WOULD BE BEST AS A WEDDING GIFT


Written by Royal David Igbinedion

Ever wondered what to give a dear friend or a relative on the occasion of their wedding ceremony? If you've been to a gift shop, its almost tiring with so many gift items staring at you in the face leaving you choicless. It's quite easy to pick a petty or handy gift for a birthday, bridal shower, baby shower or any other kind of party but its very challenging to get a wedding gift because you want something that will be useful to the couple and not just another random gift.

In recent times with the help of wedding experts, some couple have conveniently introduced the Gift Registry to their wedding website, with a list of the kind of gifts they want and its just easy for guest to determine what to get for them. Some people frown at this but I support this all the way. There's nothing wrong in saying what you would like as a gift. Is it not tiring to go to a wedding and see about 5 persons coming with a basin or food coolers? This happens a lot in Nigeria. What's the couple supposed to do with the multiple gifts anyway? As for me I re-wrap some of my multiple gifts and send them to a newly wed. But with the gift registry you can see how many persons have purchased a particular gift item for the couple.

Now the wedding you are attending a couple of months or weeks away do not have a wedding site nor a gift registry option block, what do you do? I gat you, I know the best gift ever. It can never be too much even though it's in multiples, it's easy to carry too and you can be rest assured the couples will love it:



Yes sooo odikwa necessary. The couples can never tell you they need this particular gift or include it in their gift registry except they are desperate or getting married to make money hahahahahaha. But well I sure can tell you about this gift on their behalf (all about to wed, thank me later o) Big boys don't go to weddings carrying big boxes of gifts, they carry a small envelop with content that can buy some of those big boxes. Trust me the cash gift is very convenient no matter the amount. Imagine if it were a destination wedding say Dubai for example, would you transport your big pots and food coolers as well as your self all the way? A cheque or some cash would do the magic. You don't have to go from shop to shop wondering what to buy because the couple can convert your cash to exactly what they need. Most times some couples have no need of some of the gifts we give them but well they still have to accept them with a smile. The conclusion of the whole matter is this, The best wedding gift is Money. Without any doubt you are rest assured that the couple will like it. For your next wedding you know what to do when you run out of making gift choices *smiles*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wedding Announcer: Queen & Pst. Chris .O.

It's here again the season of love, weddings and marriage. It has been a lovely Royalty Blog year as we shared lovely photos and beautiful love stories from our Royal couples. The wedding I'm about to announce won't be any different from class and Royalty and just like me you too will love their pre-wedding photos, grinning from ear to ear..lol. Okay let's get right into it, where's my wedding bells?

READY BUT STILL WAITING

I have something to say, hmmmmmmm, I have something to say.... Listen! Listen pay full attention for I have something to say...... Ehennnnnn so let me land. When I dropped my first note this year " Same wish-list as every year" it was focused on the unmarried young lady and this led me straight to my next thoughts which i'm about to share with you. You know I always like to look at the flip side of every story, so my focus is undoubtedly focused on the unmarried brothers. When I write I draw my inspiration/findings from real life everyday  people and experiences that everyone can relate with, it doesn't necessarily have to be about me but I clearly like to state my opinion on life issues as I see or perceive them. *wink* Now  Prince charming got it all working for him, a good family, a great job, a nice apartment, may or may not have a car, perfect gentle man, ladies man, and goes to church at le ast every sunday. He's mature and respectful, he's always

Wedding Announcer: VeeBee2016 (Lovestory, Engagement, Photos, Wedding details)

Wedding bells! Wedding bells!! Wedding bells!!! It's been a longtime coming and I have eagerly waited for this day when I'll announce the wedding of this fantastic couple and tell their story. There's never a dull moment with this two; Veebee Squad So sensational gospel music minister Victoria Otabor popularly known as Veekezy is set to marry her heartthrob Bright Amazu on the 2nd of April 2016 (soft copy invite with details below) NB: Grab a bottle of sprite, or whatever you like as you take a journey into Veebees's world. You'll be smiling all the way. Okay enough said, oya let's go there. WHERE IT ALL STARTED (OUR LOVE STORY) Love is our transportation and forever is our Destination Groom : I couldn't mention one leaving the other. I could still remember that picture. It was the Display Picture of a friend on the Blackberry Messenger. In black skirts these ladies were and it seemed to me like it was their choir uniform. I loved mu