Skip to main content

Wedding Announcer: VeeBee2016 (Lovestory, Engagement, Photos, Wedding details)


Wedding bells! Wedding bells!! Wedding bells!!!

It's been a longtime coming and I have eagerly waited for this day when I'll announce the wedding of this fantastic couple and tell their story. There's never a dull moment with this two; Veebee Squad

So sensational gospel music minister Victoria Otabor popularly known as Veekezy is set to marry her heartthrob Bright Amazu on the 2nd of April 2016 (soft copy invite with details below)

NB: Grab a bottle of sprite, or whatever you like as you take a journey into Veebees's world. You'll be smiling all the way. Okay enough said, oya let's go there.


WHERE IT ALL STARTED (OUR LOVE STORY)

Love is our transportation and forever is our Destination

Groom:



I couldn't mention one leaving the other. I could still remember that picture. It was the Display Picture of a friend on the Blackberry Messenger. In black skirts these ladies were and it seemed to me like it was their choir uniform. I loved music around me; I still do. One was married and the other was single.
The single one had all the surface qualities I had dreamt of. I needed to step on the gas so no one but me would change that 'single' status. Hehehe... I made a move and established chats. Truth be told, I was rehearsing what basis to foster rapport on. I talked about her music and acted as if I knew all her lyrics. A strategy one may call this, but now that I think about it I know our meeting was divine. She was all about blessing me for appreciating her music, but naaah, that wouldn't do for me. I heard nice things about her; nice things to make one long to pitch their tent around her. Everyday this sudden interest would well up and it was time for me to travel to Nigeria to visit her.....




At the airport to receive me was behold this Fair lady dressed up in this pink dress, seeing her felt like seeing a flower in full bloom for the first time. She was beautiful. She was lovely
She was my type. I had met an amazing personality, an undistorted Christian with a platinum heart. You would spend eternity looking for grudges in her heart, but in the end you would find something else - GOLD. She was the 'she' in every way. First time I saw/heard her sing I could argue it that she was greedy in her formation...lol. This damsel can sing. I got myself falling in love.
When love meets friendship, a formidable force is born

Friendship was upon us. But you see, when you find someone that ticks all your boxes, you would do everything to keep the boxes ticked. For the first time, I thought to myself "I could marry this girl!" I pulled some stunts and got her ring size. Her birthday was coming and I was gonna make dual the ceremony. 




THE ENGAGEMENT:

I went on a search to find a suitable venue for her birthday. I found one and invited a few of her friends. It was a beautiful evening. She looked smashing, snazzy and dazzling. There was a lovely cake and there was something else; cake on the table and 'stuff' in my pockets. Food was brought in as normal and towards the end of the event, something else was brought in that looked like a dessert. She opened it and I went down on one knee. I asked and she said yes. Life has never been plain ever since. She has come to be the goodness in my life and each new day, I love Victoria like the only recipe for existence...

And she said Yes

Bride:
His voice, His words, the expression of love embedded in them
Meeting Bee was the best thing that ever happened to me..I call him my angel because God sent him specially to me..My friends know me as very up tight and stiff but when I met Bright I realised I was way way softer (emotional) than I thought. ..lol..It was such a beautiful feeling meeting someone who could melt me, what first attracted me to him were his good looks and dress sense and the eloquence in his speech....


The king has found a jewel in his chambers



As time went on I realised he was a great poet he would write me sweet letters and burst my head with poems chai.. He was a good toaster!! I dug deeper and found out that beyond all these wonderful qualities he possessed, he was extremely God fearing...✅ hmmm Just the perfect man for me. He is the most caring, loving and sweetest man I have ever known he is my best friend who loves me, with my flaws and all that, will still do anything to make me happy.
 He showed me another side of love and am grateful for this,  he is very romantic, he showers me with surprises that gets me weak each and every day.

Bright has the major qualities I have always desired in a man, he is very devoted to God's word and so down to earth just like me (chuckles) he is so full of humour and he's easily appeased he is a focused and a dogged go-getter!
That explains why we are here because he came for what he wanted and got it..(smiles).I will say yes again and again..I feel so blessed.

MORE PHOTOS.....
A new dawn, A brighter tomorrow we see


Christ at the centre of it all

The sun and the moon are blinded by our love's reflection

Nothing you do would make me love you less

I'm grateful for the Joy you brought into my life

Not again another Hilarious being: my perfect match

A bundle of myrrh is my well beloved unto me



The future in view *wink* We kinging

Save the Date - 02:04:16


E-INVITE:



We wish them a beautiful happily ever after. Kindly post wishes in the comment box. Wedding photos coming soon!


Want to feature your wedding on Royalty Blog?
Your're just a mail away - royalinzoe@gmail.com 


Comments

  1. Congratulations sweet Veekeyz. God who hath begun a good work in you will bring it to a complete and beautiful perfection, all to the glory and praise of Him alone. hearty cheers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations dear, you guys are a perfect match and I pray God's blessings upon your future together. Love is a beautiful thing.......

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to you Veekeyz. Your love is secured in His(Christ's) love.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Sis Veekeyz! She soaks me in d spirit n makes me raise my hands up high to God whenever she climbs d stage to sing...meeehn she can bring heaven down with her golden voice. I'm happy for u both, congratulations! It's already a success in Jesus name.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I Love Happy Ending and I'm so proud of my friend veekeyz, she's lived all her life for Christ ands obviously he decided to surprise her with a man from whose ribs she was taken. I hope you're gonna sing with that Angelic voice on your wedding Day! May God Bless Your Home Forever - Amen

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations to you my darling veekeyz. This is just the starting point for you. God will so shower your home with abundant love, wealth and good health. You're indeed blessed. What a love story. Happy for both of you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulation sweetipie...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulation sweetipie...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations to you my friend Vicky and your hubby to be. More of God's Grace and Mercies. I celebrate you

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ifeanyi Kingsley Agwunobi19 March 2016 at 22:54

    Congrats dear and have a blissful marital life. I love you all.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations Veekeys! Wat a perfect match, indeed God has honor u bcos u served him diligently. Blissful married life. Am gonna miss out.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Wedding Announcer: Queen & Pst. Chris .O.

It's here again the season of love, weddings and marriage. It has been a lovely Royalty Blog year as we shared lovely photos and beautiful love stories from our Royal couples. The wedding I'm about to announce won't be any different from class and Royalty and just like me you too will love their pre-wedding photos, grinning from ear to ear..lol. Okay let's get right into it, where's my wedding bells?

READY BUT STILL WAITING

I have something to say, hmmmmmmm, I have something to say.... Listen! Listen pay full attention for I have something to say...... Ehennnnnn so let me land. When I dropped my first note this year " Same wish-list as every year" it was focused on the unmarried young lady and this led me straight to my next thoughts which i'm about to share with you. You know I always like to look at the flip side of every story, so my focus is undoubtedly focused on the unmarried brothers. When I write I draw my inspiration/findings from real life everyday  people and experiences that everyone can relate with, it doesn't necessarily have to be about me but I clearly like to state my opinion on life issues as I see or perceive them. *wink* Now  Prince charming got it all working for him, a good family, a great job, a nice apartment, may or may not have a car, perfect gentle man, ladies man, and goes to church at le ast every sunday. He's mature and respectful, he's always