Skip to main content

BIRTHDAY POST (MY REAL NAME, MY FAVOURITE THINGS, PHOTOS)


What a great great time I had on my birthday 25th Feb, courtesy Papa God who gave me life hence I'm living, my hubby, my family, my friends, and of course you. Thanks so much for all that you did to put a smile on my face. The calls, the singing, the messages, Dps, gifts, surprise party by my hubby, sweet confessions, prayers and good wishes. I feel so loved, God bless ya'll richly.

In the spirit and mood of love and excitement, i'll be sharing with you My top favourite things, as well as my real name.

Now for some of you who only met me recently, and  you're probably wondering what my real name is and of course it was a topic of discussion on my birthday. So no more pondering, wondering and guessing, i'll tell you my real name right away. My real name is Royal, Yes that is my birth name, it's on my certificate too. Formerly known as7Miss Royal David Gagiyovwe and Now Mrs Royal-David Igbinedion. The "David" is my dad's name. It kind of got glued to my name when I decided to abandon my surname for meaning sake, and I was rather called Royal David.

Today i'll also share with you a few of my favourite things, Universal and inanimate things not inclusive of humans. I think I can't do without most of them, they make me who I am.


Universal:
1. God and Love: God is love and Love is God, I'm so in love with God the father of our Lord Jesus Christ and it just makes me a love-child. Now I love "love", and it makes me easily lovable.

2. Nature and Air: this is everything to me, I can handle any task as long as the place is airy. Nature gives me a sense of creation and respect for my maker

3. Art: This is the big one, sometimes I think I'm an Art being. Everything about me exudes art. Right from my school days I new I wasn't into science but art. Art is broad and I'm almost into all of its aspect, Jack of Most, master of some, hahahaha.



- Music- I absolutely can not do without music, either listening or singing, dancing, or watching a musical play or an orchestra I cant do without music, it makes me happy.

- Act - Whether Acting, Miming, Poems and poetry, Writing, Oratory, Talk and Recitation, I absolute love and can do all, but then I can live without them unlike Music and God/love.

- Drawing, Painting, photography, modelling, wood works and art work also.

Inanimate:
Can't do without this item at all, they're always with me;

- My bible because it contains the word of God for living.
- My pen, a stick on note or note pad for quick jotting.
- My devices; phones, tab, PC; because they contain my contacts, the bible, they have my musical playlist, and I practically do my work with them
- My head set and ear piece; of course you know why already.

These are my most important favourite things, I've got some other ones but these are major What's your top 3 favourite things? (You can still send in more of your birthday wishes to me here)

Okay, I've got to go Bye for now (Too late to stop me)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wedding Announcer: Queen & Pst. Chris .O.

It's here again the season of love, weddings and marriage. It has been a lovely Royalty Blog year as we shared lovely photos and beautiful love stories from our Royal couples. The wedding I'm about to announce won't be any different from class and Royalty and just like me you too will love their pre-wedding photos, grinning from ear to ear..lol. Okay let's get right into it, where's my wedding bells?

READY BUT STILL WAITING

I have something to say, hmmmmmmm, I have something to say.... Listen! Listen pay full attention for I have something to say...... Ehennnnnn so let me land. When I dropped my first note this year " Same wish-list as every year" it was focused on the unmarried young lady and this led me straight to my next thoughts which i'm about to share with you. You know I always like to look at the flip side of every story, so my focus is undoubtedly focused on the unmarried brothers. When I write I draw my inspiration/findings from real life everyday  people and experiences that everyone can relate with, it doesn't necessarily have to be about me but I clearly like to state my opinion on life issues as I see or perceive them. *wink* Now  Prince charming got it all working for him, a good family, a great job, a nice apartment, may or may not have a car, perfect gentle man, ladies man, and goes to church at le ast every sunday. He's mature and respectful, he's always

Wedding Announcer: VeeBee2016 (Lovestory, Engagement, Photos, Wedding details)

Wedding bells! Wedding bells!! Wedding bells!!! It's been a longtime coming and I have eagerly waited for this day when I'll announce the wedding of this fantastic couple and tell their story. There's never a dull moment with this two; Veebee Squad So sensational gospel music minister Victoria Otabor popularly known as Veekezy is set to marry her heartthrob Bright Amazu on the 2nd of April 2016 (soft copy invite with details below) NB: Grab a bottle of sprite, or whatever you like as you take a journey into Veebees's world. You'll be smiling all the way. Okay enough said, oya let's go there. WHERE IT ALL STARTED (OUR LOVE STORY) Love is our transportation and forever is our Destination Groom : I couldn't mention one leaving the other. I could still remember that picture. It was the Display Picture of a friend on the Blackberry Messenger. In black skirts these ladies were and it seemed to me like it was their choir uniform. I loved mu