Skip to main content

THE TRADITIONAL MARRIAGE OKRIS"2016 (Photos)


Prince Christopher Ulu according to Native Laws and customs fulfilled all that is required and has officially paid the dowry (bride price) for his heartthrob Okeoghene Grace Dietake in a very classy ceremony. Special guest in attends includes Chief Host Mr Valentine Ugbeigde and his beautiful wife Linda V, The Royal father, Ezemu of Emu Kingdom; His Royal Majesty Obuenwe Johnson .E. Ulu, Managing Director Halliburton; Henry Oki, The Divas club ladies amongst others. It was fun fun fun all the way. See photos after the cut...


First photo of the beautiful bride


typing... "My love are you already here "?




Can I go with her now?






















Valentine and Linda V, fantastic Host

The Divas





Linda V and guests

Dance Dance Dance and jolly all the way




Congratulations once more Oke and Chris.
You can drop your good will message to them in the comment box below. A beautiful and spectacular ceremony it was and a phenomenal marriage life will the both of you experience I pray. Church wedding loading..10.9.8.7.6.5. 4.3..

Relish the moment of your wedding with *Royalty* before your photographers' pictures are out *wink*. Mail us - Royalinzoe@gmail.com.com

Comments

  1. It was indeed a great ceremony with a lot of class. I wish this drop dead gorgeous friend of mine Oke and her hubby a blissful marriage as they tie the knot tomorrow. The fun tomorrow will be super double. Long live this union😙 Richy

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Wedding Announcer: Queen & Pst. Chris .O.

It's here again the season of love, weddings and marriage. It has been a lovely Royalty Blog year as we shared lovely photos and beautiful love stories from our Royal couples. The wedding I'm about to announce won't be any different from class and Royalty and just like me you too will love their pre-wedding photos, grinning from ear to ear..lol. Okay let's get right into it, where's my wedding bells?

Wedding Announcer: VeeBee2016 (Lovestory, Engagement, Photos, Wedding details)

Wedding bells! Wedding bells!! Wedding bells!!! It's been a longtime coming and I have eagerly waited for this day when I'll announce the wedding of this fantastic couple and tell their story. There's never a dull moment with this two; Veebee Squad So sensational gospel music minister Victoria Otabor popularly known as Veekezy is set to marry her heartthrob Bright Amazu on the 2nd of April 2016 (soft copy invite with details below) NB: Grab a bottle of sprite, or whatever you like as you take a journey into Veebees's world. You'll be smiling all the way. Okay enough said, oya let's go there. WHERE IT ALL STARTED (OUR LOVE STORY) Love is our transportation and forever is our Destination Groom : I couldn't mention one leaving the other. I could still remember that picture. It was the Display Picture of a friend on the Blackberry Messenger. In black skirts these ladies were and it seemed to me like it was their choir uniform. I loved mu

READY BUT STILL WAITING

I have something to say, hmmmmmmm, I have something to say.... Listen! Listen pay full attention for I have something to say...... Ehennnnnn so let me land. When I dropped my first note this year " Same wish-list as every year" it was focused on the unmarried young lady and this led me straight to my next thoughts which i'm about to share with you. You know I always like to look at the flip side of every story, so my focus is undoubtedly focused on the unmarried brothers. When I write I draw my inspiration/findings from real life everyday  people and experiences that everyone can relate with, it doesn't necessarily have to be about me but I clearly like to state my opinion on life issues as I see or perceive them. *wink* Now  Prince charming got it all working for him, a good family, a great job, a nice apartment, may or may not have a car, perfect gentle man, ladies man, and goes to church at le ast every sunday. He's mature and respectful, he's always