Skip to main content

Wedding Announcer -FemiFunmi2015 (photos, Lovestory)

Wedding bells! Wedding bells!! Wedding bells!!!

It's the season of weddings again and here comes this amazing couple;  Oladapo Femi and Abisola Funmi. I just love this two and I know you too will love them. Now here's another love found on the internet, check out their love story, pre-wedding photos and wedding details after the cut.

Our Story

Ours is one story people hardly believe it's true. It sounds as though it's Nollywood (lolz), but thats our story!
Around June 2009, I was working at now defunct media house - Ikeja Weekly Newspaper. One evening when I had no more work to do, I opened my Yahoo mail and got an invite to join Badoo social network.

Although I hate chatting, I joined and found myself checking through the people online. Not long I got a message from someone who's age says 92 (lolz). I opened the chat box and saw this young, tall, dark and handsome guy whose age cannot be 30 yet (wink). I replied by asking if that was his real age and he said yes (lolz). The chat became hilarious and it just felt comfortable chatting with this guy who only wants to be a friend. We exchanged Facebook, yahoo and Skype ids, and that was how it started (sighs).

He was on vacation at Saudi Arabia and had time to stay for long hours online. We would chat while I’m free at work or Skype when I’m working. That became the trend and we were always waiting to get each other online. Check this out, he would say “hi” on Facebook and then move to yahoo messenger to ask me what I’ve eaten that day, then proceed to Skype to ask me what I was doing at the moment (funny right?). He became my best friend in no time because he was extremely gentle, funny, kind, encouraging and a good listener cos I am a chatter box (lolz). He would ask me about my career plans and highlight how I could get them achieved.




After a week or so, Skype became useless. So he would call and we would talk for long hours. By August, feelings had developed greatly but we both tried to suppress it because we were still hanging on to failed relationships. Yes! We were both in a relationship when we met, but we were in it because nothing other than what we had was coming and didn’t know how to breakup. When I told some colleagues about my feelings, they warned me sternly about online dating. I was also scared of my feelings towards someone I just met. Whenever we talked, its like I’ve known him all my life. Against how I felt, I cut off communications with him (well, I thought that would stop him from looking for me).

He gave me a shock when he called me that he's back in Nigeria and would love to see me (this was in September, 3 months after we met). He came to surprise me at work and bottled up emotions just came rushing back. In fact, we practically starred at each other that day (lolz). On 13th October, 2009 we had our first date at Bar beach (we had our first kiss that day lolz). It was at that moment we realized there was no way we could hide how we felt about each other.


Being your friend was funfilled...now being your partner is a jolly-ride

After praying about us, we both decided to give us a chance. We broke up with our spouses - and I tell you it was hell. We didn’t have it all dreamy, we had to know each other well too. We went through ups and down that's normal in a relationship but the strong love we shared surmounted it all.
Just after my finals in University of Lagos, he proposed on Cool Fm Lagos on 1st August, 2013. Few days later, he brought the most wonderful ring to my house and got down on one knee (my happiest moment). On 20th December, 2014 we had our Introduction (another happy moment lolz). By the 10th October, 2015 we will be saying “I do” yippee!
The rest of the story you now know (smiles).



First of all, INTRODUCTION.....hehehehehe

The calmness I feel when i'm with you is a proof that we are made for each other

Everything you do gives me the chill

With you Impossible is nothing
Even the stars are jealous of how brightly our love shines in the dark places

No matter how hard I try to hide my smiles it escapes at the sight of you

Let's do this baby and make the cloud a witness of this great love

Save the date 10:10:15


Bestman invitation/approval card
Groomsmen invitation/approval card
Yeahhhhh they said Yes- Middle; Shola of Project fame season 7 and next to him is Nez the Bestman
Bridesmaid's invitation/approval card
The Wedding Logo


Wedding Details:

Date: 10th Oct. 2015
Church Venue: Christ Gospel Mission Int'l, Jaguna Village Ijeun-Titun, off Sam Ewang Rd, by NNPC Mega Station, Kuto, Abk, Ogun State. 10am prompt.
Reception: 1am @Ogun state Housing Corporation, Ibara, Abk, Ogun State.
RSVP: 09090452504

Congratulations to this fantastic two, photos of the Event will be published here afterwards. Keep tab!

Photo Credit - Dani Fotonic

Want to feature your wedding on Royalty Blog?
Your're just a mail away- royalinzoe@gmail.com 

Comments

  1. Lovely,beautiful......it will end in praise,kodos to royaltyblog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is one beautiful couple, all the best in your new level.Thanks @joy precious

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Wedding Announcer: Queen & Pst. Chris .O.

It's here again the season of love, weddings and marriage. It has been a lovely Royalty Blog year as we shared lovely photos and beautiful love stories from our Royal couples. The wedding I'm about to announce won't be any different from class and Royalty and just like me you too will love their pre-wedding photos, grinning from ear to ear..lol. Okay let's get right into it, where's my wedding bells?

READY BUT STILL WAITING

I have something to say, hmmmmmmm, I have something to say.... Listen! Listen pay full attention for I have something to say...... Ehennnnnn so let me land. When I dropped my first note this year " Same wish-list as every year" it was focused on the unmarried young lady and this led me straight to my next thoughts which i'm about to share with you. You know I always like to look at the flip side of every story, so my focus is undoubtedly focused on the unmarried brothers. When I write I draw my inspiration/findings from real life everyday  people and experiences that everyone can relate with, it doesn't necessarily have to be about me but I clearly like to state my opinion on life issues as I see or perceive them. *wink* Now  Prince charming got it all working for him, a good family, a great job, a nice apartment, may or may not have a car, perfect gentle man, ladies man, and goes to church at le ast every sunday. He's mature and respectful, he's always

Wedding Announcer: VeeBee2016 (Lovestory, Engagement, Photos, Wedding details)

Wedding bells! Wedding bells!! Wedding bells!!! It's been a longtime coming and I have eagerly waited for this day when I'll announce the wedding of this fantastic couple and tell their story. There's never a dull moment with this two; Veebee Squad So sensational gospel music minister Victoria Otabor popularly known as Veekezy is set to marry her heartthrob Bright Amazu on the 2nd of April 2016 (soft copy invite with details below) NB: Grab a bottle of sprite, or whatever you like as you take a journey into Veebees's world. You'll be smiling all the way. Okay enough said, oya let's go there. WHERE IT ALL STARTED (OUR LOVE STORY) Love is our transportation and forever is our Destination Groom : I couldn't mention one leaving the other. I could still remember that picture. It was the Display Picture of a friend on the Blackberry Messenger. In black skirts these ladies were and it seemed to me like it was their choir uniform. I loved mu