Skip to main content

THE POOR VERSUS THE RICH

Inspirational


So the other day I was traveling to a nearby village in Delta state for a marriage ceremony, mind you I was attending as a guest and not the organizer this time. Most times when I'm at an event as a guest especially when i'm close to the celebrants, I find myself ticking my imaginary check list, correcting and amending things to ensure it's following order and schedule, even when I'm not the wedding planner...hahahahahaha "the life of an event manager".

So back to my trip. In the vehicle I boarded, we were six including the driver. Myself and two other older women were seated at the back of the car. In my usual manner I had blocked my ears with my ear phone so I wasn't involved in the group conversation. Somehow I noticed I could hear their conversation because the music had stopped playing on its own. And I started listening to their conversation, unknowingly to them.
They discussed about witches, wizard , witchcraft operation and oppression. I'll giggle at some point and give a deep sigh because it all sounded funny to me.

Now this conversation got me thinking and I want to let you in-on it. "The Poor versus the Rich."
Poverty is a disease, it paralyses ones mind, speech,thoughts, and modus operandi. Have you really seen two rich men discussing about witches or demonic operations? Why is this consistent with the poor?

I know a lot of people have written and spoken about why the rich is getting richer and the poor poorer, but here are some differences between the Poor and the Rich and you'll then see why the Rich keeps progressing. This I have pointed out in my opinion to add to the vast knowledge out there as regards this topic.

First, lets look at the differences in their mindset and consciousness.

* The Poor has a mindset of Want, he's conscious of lack and his immediate needs.
The Rich on the other hand has a mindset of Creation, he's conscious of investment, making money and meeting the needs of others with added value both to him and the seekers of that need.


* The Poor is satisfied when all his immediate pressing needs are met.
The Rich is geared up to set higher goals when past goals were successfully achieved.

Now lets see their behavioral pattern.

* The Poor finds it hard to obtain forgiveness because he finds it hard to give forgiveness to himself or to others. Take for instance he is cheated, he does everything to punish the culprit, and finds it hard to forgive the offender.
The Rich doesn't like to be cheated also but unlike the poor after the punishment, he gives forgiveness, he moves on without holding grudges because he knowns one can never fetch an ocean dry. With such a heart, when he's the guilty one and he's forgiven, he believes without a doubt and this reflects in his/her work and result.

* The Poor believes in taking to add to what he has and not giving. And it's funny it never adds up to meet all his needs.
The Rich believes in giving than receiving and amazingly he always have to give.

* If the Poor eventually gives whether tithe, freewill or to someone in need he sees subtraction; a deduction from what he already had.
The Rich who is business minded understands the principles of giving, knowing that when he gives, expecially tithe, or to the poor that it is multiplication as God always pay back with increase. He understands that in tithing there's multiple earning when the windows of heaven are opened as promised and when the devourers that are meant to take from him are stopped. He understands that when he gives to the poor, he gives to God, God owes him and God's never a debtor.

* The Poor hoards and always quotes "a bird in hand...."
The Rich takes risk and venture on new grounds.He's never afraid of risk. He quotes "givers never lack"

* Sadly the kids of the poor starts following the footsteps of their poor dad hence raising more poor men
The Rich trains his kids to become an heir from the early stage to retain their legacy and run a generational conglomerate.


* When the Poor is struggling to gather wealth the rich is using the poor to sustain wealth.

* The Poor is not more spiritual than the Rich. While the spiritual routine of the poor involves asking and asking in their prayers and a little bit of worship
-The Rich is also very spiritual in serving, worshiping, thanksgiving and sacrifies to obtain certain results faster.
Note that this differences cuts across different religions. When you put it together you'll begin to understand why the poor gets poorer and the rich richer.

Now back to the witcraft conversation with my co-passengers. Do not misunderstand me, I do not imply that these things don't exist or do not happen. I'll be a joker not to believe that the devil is real and he's ranting around. But I mean they are dominant and have found their abode in small minded people whose daily thoughts revolves around themselves, the devil or a family member they suspect as the one responsible for their defeat or situation.

Hmmmmmmm! stop dwelling or seeking such. Discover, know and trust a God that created the devil and He's bigger than the devil. Decide that your life will become meaningful and start working towards it from today. Being Rich is not a bad thing, it's a good thing, do not secretly desire it. Love it, don't hate, want it and work towards it and with the help of God you'll be called among the Rich.

Written by
Royal David Igbinedion

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wedding Announcer: Queen & Pst. Chris .O.

It's here again the season of love, weddings and marriage. It has been a lovely Royalty Blog year as we shared lovely photos and beautiful love stories from our Royal couples. The wedding I'm about to announce won't be any different from class and Royalty and just like me you too will love their pre-wedding photos, grinning from ear to ear..lol. Okay let's get right into it, where's my wedding bells?

READY BUT STILL WAITING

I have something to say, hmmmmmmm, I have something to say.... Listen! Listen pay full attention for I have something to say...... Ehennnnnn so let me land. When I dropped my first note this year " Same wish-list as every year" it was focused on the unmarried young lady and this led me straight to my next thoughts which i'm about to share with you. You know I always like to look at the flip side of every story, so my focus is undoubtedly focused on the unmarried brothers. When I write I draw my inspiration/findings from real life everyday  people and experiences that everyone can relate with, it doesn't necessarily have to be about me but I clearly like to state my opinion on life issues as I see or perceive them. *wink* Now  Prince charming got it all working for him, a good family, a great job, a nice apartment, may or may not have a car, perfect gentle man, ladies man, and goes to church at le ast every sunday. He's mature and respectful, he's always

Wedding Announcer: VeeBee2016 (Lovestory, Engagement, Photos, Wedding details)

Wedding bells! Wedding bells!! Wedding bells!!! It's been a longtime coming and I have eagerly waited for this day when I'll announce the wedding of this fantastic couple and tell their story. There's never a dull moment with this two; Veebee Squad So sensational gospel music minister Victoria Otabor popularly known as Veekezy is set to marry her heartthrob Bright Amazu on the 2nd of April 2016 (soft copy invite with details below) NB: Grab a bottle of sprite, or whatever you like as you take a journey into Veebees's world. You'll be smiling all the way. Okay enough said, oya let's go there. WHERE IT ALL STARTED (OUR LOVE STORY) Love is our transportation and forever is our Destination Groom : I couldn't mention one leaving the other. I could still remember that picture. It was the Display Picture of a friend on the Blackberry Messenger. In black skirts these ladies were and it seemed to me like it was their choir uniform. I loved mu